Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm in a New York State of Mind (Kinda)

Greetings, Greetings, Greetings! I am happy to be making my first post on the blog. I will be able to give you the unique perspective of being a Red Sox fan living in New York City.  I have to deal with Met and Yankee headlines on a daily basis. It's like there is  a contest between the jerks that work for the Post and Daily News  to see how many "clever" ways they can put David Wright's name in a headline.  With the Knicks sucking about as bad as a pro team can suck, you would have swore the baseball season started 3 months ago.  The Red Sox got another solid performance from Dice-K yesterday and the big, bad scary Tigers are now 0-7. I know its only the first week of the season, but with the line-up the tigers have (some have predicted they will score a 1,000 runs this year) Dice-K looked like the money pitcher the sox paid for two winters ago. 

No comments: