Monday, April 7, 2008

Exclusive shots of the New Yankee Stadium





I figured I would give everyone some shots of the new Stadium and all its semi-constructed glory that I took on my journey to the holy land. Being a history enthusiast I'm always partial to the classic look and I've never been in love with that 1970s look that they threw on the Stadium. I know there are many who are upset with the tearing down of the old and the bringing of the new, but the Yankees are not totally selling out. Yes, there are fewer seats and yes, I will probably have to take out a small loan to afford tickets next season but at least they aren't adding a corporate name and the design has the original facade. Plus I am tired of wasting an inning and a half just to get a couple of dogs and some beer. Its just ridiculous.
As an added bonus here is a shot of Mo schooling Cliff Floyd to end the game. Pretty sweet huh?



No comments: