Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yanks and Sox ...Again

Sorry to say folks, but I just can't get up for a Yanks vs. Sox game in mid-May with absolutely nothing on the line. I was watching "Six Feet Under" on DVD instead. (Only two more episodes in the fifth and final season! It's truly one of the best shows ever in my opinion. Being on HBO was a blessing and a curse. HBO gave Alan Ball the freedom to make an amazing show. But not everyone could watch it.)

I did manage to tune in during all the pivotal moments as I checked in here and there. Third inning: Dice-K beat up. Yanks lead 5-1. Sixth inning: Sox inevitable comeback. Yanks lead cut to 7-6. Eighth inning: Sox complete comeback. Sox lead 9-7. 7:30am, Tuesday: I wake to find Sox defeated 11-9. I've seen it all before and I'm too old to stay awake for it.

No comments: