Saturday, May 22, 2010

What?!

I can't believe it. My wife is out. My son is in bed. And I cannot watch the galldern Red Sox game because Fox has the rights to both Red Sox vs. Phillies and Yankees vs. Mets. My TV market gets the Yankees. This has got to be the only game of the year when I can't watch the Sox anywhere, and it's at a time when I could actually sit down and watch the whole thing. Thanks Fox for giving me yet another reason to hate you!!

Update 9:44pm - Dice-K has a no-hitter in the 8th. Ruppert Murdoch, I am going to personally kick your fascist behind.

Update 9:51pm - Dice-K just gave up a single and the no-no is no more. Maybe I'll beat down Murdoch anyway just for fun. That is if I can get past the dogs or the bees or the dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you.

2 comments:

BrooklynTrolleyBlogger said...

That stinks!!! I feel your pain. The planets almost alighned for you. Blame Selig!! He sold Baseball's soul to these networks.

Dennis said...

You're a little late to the party my friend. People have been complaining about Fox's Saturday game monopoly for a good five years now.