Monday, April 4, 2011

Sox Slow Out of the Gate

The Sox are off to a poor start getting swept by the Rangers in Arlington. Though it's early, they need a much better showing against the hapless Indians before heading home for a slate of divisional games, the first six against the hated Yankees and Rays.

On a side note, I don't know when the hell I'm going to watch any games. I'm busy and I'm fried. I've got school and I'm in a play. This blog isn't about that I guess. But it is frustrating. I haven't seen a single pitch yet. Once my semester is over I WILL sit with a beer and watch a game from beginning to end. Sounds easy, but sometimes it just ain't.

3 comments:

Dennis said...

It's called a DVR. 21st century, this is Dan. Dan, 21st century. You two should get to know each other over a beer...

Dan said...

I hate you.

Dennis said...

Careful, that kind of negative emotion could unbalance your chi.