Saturday, March 12, 2011

Yanks v. Sox 2004: Game 4

I am watching MLB network revisit this classic match up on my new HD service. I remember that night well. My brother Pete and I went to a 10pm movie that evening thinking that the game would be over by then. (This was pre-kid for me. I will never see a 10pm movie again.) Also, keep in mind, no one knew or expected the Sox to come back down 0-3. At the time, I felt like the Sox were just taking the piss. They made the Yanks play another game, burn some more pitchers and maybe fail in the series again as a result. Pete, what was your recollection? I don't suppose you remember the movie we watched.

3 comments:

Peter said...

Ah yes Team America: World Police... At least I was able to laugh that night.

Dan said...

By golly, you're right! I would quote a line, but this is a family-friendly blog.

Joe said...

I think I was too depressed to watch the game. Now I the 30 for 30 on the '04 red sox is permanently saved on my DVR.