Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Slacking

I must apologize. I've been MIA for most of September. Like I said before, it's hard to maintain interest when the Sox are totally mailing it in and Pedroia and Youk are at home playing Madden 11. It's hard to get excited about Daniel Nava, Bill Hall, and Josh Reddick. (Although truthfully like Reddick and as I type this he destroyed Kevin Milwood's first offering. I think if gets more playing time he can develop some consistency and be a decent player.)

Now we play a game of who the hell is this guy? Yamaico Navarro? Someone help me. I'm too lazy to do the research. and he's to lazy to take the bat off his shoulder. Backward K. Oh good Ryan Kalish is next up.

Perhaps I'm just going to have to start NFL Hyperbolic Statements early this season. Washington is looking interesting. Perhaps not good or playoff bound, but interesting.

No comments: